Key Scrambler 2.8.2 Premium




I was so busy in the past few months that I totally forgot about this blog. I feel bad not replying to some comments and feedbacks. I'll make it up and share softwares and internet tricks I found in the past few months.

Eventhough I was busy, I'm still addicted to downloading softwares everytime I see a new one just to try it. I got a little bit concerned about my security so I try to search useful softwares and tried one of this, the KeysScrambler.



What does KeyScrambler do? Keyscramble is a lightweight application that encrypts everything you type in your keyboard. This is a great application to avoid key loggers, if you're a software, movies or music enthusiast you got to have this since their are a lot of untrustworthy strangers here in the internet their will be people who will do something stupid and add some key loggers to the applications they are giving away. Always be careful especially with new applications and always try to left click any Exe files or even photos because I know you can hide something even in some photo files.

Going back, KeyScrambler is a great application that encrypts everything you type and is in the edge of your window appearing only every time you type so that if a Key Logger has successfully entered your PC, he/she can't still get any info from you.

Here's how it looks like running:




Settings: After installing try to change the settings to the way it is convenient to you. Here is my settings so that it will just appear in the edge.



For more information about this software visit the KeyScrambler Official Website


0 comments:

Post a Comment